Thursday, October 17, 2013

Flat finish Alumawood awning

This aluminum awning was built in a backyard in Murrieta California. It has post lights on a switch, and flood lights on a switch. This is a clean look if you don't want to put the rafter tails on the end of the fascia. Now the back of the how wont get some much sun during the day. The blinds can be open and the living room is much more livable. Alumawood is great for many reasons but I think the main is to cool things down from the heat of the sun. Hope you enjoyed and if you have an question please comment on the bottom and I will get back to you ASAP.


1 comment:

  1. I’ve been surfing online more than three hours today, yet I never found any interesting article like yours. It’s pretty worth enough for me. In my opinion, if all webmasters and bloggers made good content as you did, the web will be a lot more useful than ever before.
    alumawood

    ReplyDelete